Welcome to Rocketship DC!
Registering New Students
Students interested in enrolling at a Rocketship school must first apply through the MySchoolDC system. We accept applications on a rolling basis.
If your student was matched with Rocketship at the spring lottery, we’re thrilled to welcome you! Please make sure to adhere to all requirements below or risk losing your spot to a student on the waitlist.
- Original birth certificate of student
- Current photo ID from parent/guardian of student
- Completed District of Columbia Health Form
- Completed District of Columbia Dental Form
- Current DC Residency Verification Documentation (see link for list of acceptable documents)
We also have the required forms in our office and can make copies of all documents for you.
You will receive a welcome phone call from a member of our staff, as well as an email from MySchoolDC with instructions, but if you have any further questions, please reach out to your school’s office and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Office Hours and Contacts:
We ask that all parents visit their campus during the following office hours to deliver the required forms and complete enrollment. If you are unable to visit during these hours, please call your school at the number listed and we can set an appointment or schedule an in-home consultation.