Rocketship Delta Prep is a high-performing public school in Antioch that uses our state-of-the-art, net-zero energy facility to teach students about environmental stewardship and STEM. We challenge each student to develop intellectual independence, creativity, and a sense of responsibility towards their community. At Delta Prep, we believe that teaching students to be courageous prepares them to thrive socially, emotionally, and academically on their journey to college.
Top 3 school out of all 15 schools in its district
for math performance among low-income Latino students
Grades: TK - 5th
Address: 1700 Cavallo Road, Antioch, CA 94509
Principal: Jason Colón (Interim Principal)
Office Manager: Andrea Mayorga
Se habla español
- First day, last day, minimum days, holidays, conference days, see every day of the school year.
School Calendar >
- Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for free and reduced priced meals using Mealtime Online.
Free & Reduced Price Meals >
- Everything you need to know about school policies, procedures, operations, parent involvement, and more.
Handbook for Families >
- Have questions about one of Rocketship's school guidelines or policies? Access our policy library here.
Guidelines & Policies >
- Log into the PowerSchools Parent Portal to update your contact information, check your child's attendance, and access test scores.
PowerSchool Parent Portal >
Join the California Leadership Organizing Committee
Are you interested in getting more involved with our school community? Join us for our next California Leadership Organizing Committee (CLOC) meeting where parents get to know each other, learn what local issues may be affecting their child and family, and learn new skills to help ensure parents’ voices are heard in the community. You can learn more about our parent leadership work here.
Our School’s Core Values
- SSC & ELAC Current Meeting Agendas
- Mental Health Services Resources, Ed code: 49428
- Notice of Request for Proposals- FSMC RFP 2019-20
- School Accountability Report Card
- School Accountability Report Card Hard Copy Notification
- Admissions and Enrollment Policy
- Title IX Policy and Contact
- School Wellness Policy
- Anti-Bullying Training Module
- Charter School Compliant Notice and Form
- Uniform Complaint Procedure Annual Notice (All Languages)
- Suspension & Expulsion Policy
- California Earned Income Tax Credit (California EITC)
- COVID-19 Operations Report
- 2021-22 EPA Expenses
- Discrimination, Harassment, Intimidation, Bullying, and Title IX Policy
- LCAP Federal Addendum
- Fiscal Year 2021 Budget Overview for Parents
- School Plan for Student Achievement
- Suicide Prevention Policy
- 23-24 LCAP (Local Control and Accountability Plan)
- 23-24 LCAP (Local Control and Accountability Plan)-Spanish (released soon)
- Nondiscrimination Policy
- ESSER III Expenditure Plan
- ESSER III Safe Return to Instruction Plan
- Charter SELPA Local Plan
- SELPA Public Hearing Notice
- Uniform Complaint Procedure
- COVID-10 Health & Safety Protocols
- COVID-19 School Guidance Checklist
- 22-23 CDPH Testing Framework for K-12 Schools (adopted by Rocketship Public Schools)
- Summer Meal Flyer
- Annual Wellness Policy Assessment
- Participation in Annual Wellness Policy Assessment