Nashville Northeast Elementary
A Stem-focused K5-5th grade school with a school culture rooted in love
Rocketeers at Nashville Northeast thrive in our personalized learning environment that is safe, positive, and supports all our students to achieve academically and develop critical skills like responsibility, persistence, and respect. Our teachers and parents partner closely together to create a school culture that is deeply connected to the community we serve.
Want to learn more about Rocketship Nashville Northeast Elementary? Connect with our team!
Take a Tour of our School’s Campus & Culture
- First day, last day, minimum days, holidays, conference days, see every day of the school year.
School Calendar >
- Download each grade's schedule here. (22-23 to come)
Bell Schedules >
- Take a look at your Rocketeer's bus route & find out which stop is closest to you.
Bus Schedules >
- Have questions about one of Rocketship's school guidelines or policies? Access our policy library here.
School Policies >
- Order uniforms for your Rocketeer here!
Order uniforms >
- Learn how to create your MealTimeOnline profile here.
MealTimeOnline Instructions >
Join the Parent Organizing Committee
Are you interested in getting more involved with our school community? Join us for our next Parent Organizing Committee (POC) meeting where parents get to know each other, learn what local issues may be affecting their child and family, and learn new skills to help ensure parents’ voices are heard in the community. You can find the next POC meeting in the calendar above.
Our School’s Core Values