We celebrate curiosity at Rocketship Spark. By nurturing and developing our students’ natural curiosity, they learn to become critical thinkers who develop their own ideas, express their feelings, make responsible choices, and achieve success in school and life. At Rocketship Spark, our Rocketeers learn to love learning.
US News also ranked Rocketship Spark Academy in the top 10% of all elementary schools in the state!
- First day, last day, minimum days, holidays, conference days, see every day of the school year.
School Calendar >
- Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for free and reduced priced meals using Mealtime Online.
Free & Reduced Price Meals >
- Log into the PowerSchools Parent Portal to update your contact information, check your child's attendance, and access test scores.
PowerSchool Parent Portal >
- Find out what's on the menu this month!
Lunch Menus >
- Download each grade's schedule here.
Bell Schedules (to come in 22-23) >
- Access important school policies, forms, and resources. Available in English & Spanish.
Parent Handbook >
- Have questions about one of Rocketship's school guidelines or policies? Access our policy library here.
Guidelines & Policies >
Join the Parent Organizing Committee
Are you interested in getting more involved with Alma’s school community? Join us for our next Parent Organizing Committee (POC) meeting where parents get to know each other, learn what local issues may be affecting their child and family, and learn new skills to help ensure parents’ voices are heard in the community. You can find the next POC meeting in the calendar above, and email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Learn more about our parent leadership work here.
Our School’s Core Values