Infinity Community Prep
The Future Starts Here!
The world and workforce is rapidly changing. Will your child’s education keep up? We teach students to solve problems like engineers, think out of the box like artists, and develop the social-emotional skills they need to become future leaders. Our instructional model is focused on personalized learning to meet the unique needs of every student we serve. And our curriculum emphasizes STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) to prepare our students for the opportunities of the future. In August 2020, we proudly opened our 20th campus, Rocketship Infinity Community Prep, just two blocks from the Fort Totten Metro Station in Ward 5!
Call us today to learn more!
Our STEAM Focus Prepares Your Child For The Future
Starting in Kindergarten, all students can enjoy enrichment classes in visual arts and dance!
Grades: PK3 - 4th (growing to 5th!)
Address: 5450 3rd St NE, Washington, DC 20011, USA
Principal: Angel McNeil
Office Manager: Miriam Zuniga
Se habla español
- First day, last day, minimum days, holidays, conference days, see every day of the school year.
School Calendar >
- Everything you need to know about school policies, procedures, operations, parent involvement, and more.
Family Handbook >
- Concerned about your student's screen time? Follow these 10 easy tips and turn screen time into learning time.
Bell Schedules >
- Download each grade's schedule here.
Breakfast & Lunch Menus >
- Learn more about our before and after care offerings.
Rocket Booster! Extended Learning Program >
- Have questions about one of Rocketship's school guidelines or policies? Access our policy library here.
School Guidelines and Policies >
- Check out what meals you can order for your student here.
Order Meals >
Community doesn’t always mean that you have to be sitting next to each other in the same room all the time. Community is the essence of the people who are working together, who support each other no matter what and are driving towards the same goals and vision. It is clear that Rocketship Infinity Community Prep is building a family-focused school for 100 Rocketeers who will walk through our doors soon!
— Angel McNeil, Founding Principal
Join the Parent Organizing Committee
Are you interested in getting more involved with our school community? Join us for our next Parent Organizing Committee (POC) meeting where parents get to know each other, learn what local issues may be affecting their child and family, and learn new skills to help ensure parents’ voices are heard in the community. You can learn more about our parent leadership work here.
- National School Lunch & Breakfast Program
- Student on Student Sexual Harassment and Title IX Policy
- Title IX Policy
- 22-23 Employee Policies
- School Transparency Contacts
- 21-22 IRS Form 990
- 21-22 Annual Report
- School Budgets
- 22-23 At-Risk Funding Plans
- 20-21 Continuous Education Plans
- 21-22 Continuous Education Plans
- 22-23 Continuous Education Plans
- 22-23 Student/Family Handbook
- Nondiscrimination Policy
- Dietary Accommodations Form
- School Health Profile
- 2022-23 Health and Safety Plans