Infinity Community Prep
The Future Starts Here!
The world and workforce is rapidly changing. Will your child’s education keep up? We teach students to solve problems like engineers, think out of the box like artists, and develop the social-emotional skills they need to become future leaders. Our instructional model is focused on personalized learning to meet the unique needs of every student we serve. And our curriculum emphasizes STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) to prepare our students for the opportunities of the future. In August 2020, we proudly opened our 20th campus, Rocketship Infinity Community Prep, just two blocks from the Fort Totten Metro Station in Ward 5!
Call us today to learn more!
- First day, last day, minimum days, holidays, conference days, see every day of the school year.
School Calendar >
- Everything you need to know about school policies, procedures, operations, parent involvement, and more.
Family Handbook >
- Concerned about your student's screen time? Follow these 10 easy tips and turn screen time into learning time.
Bell Schedules (22-23 to come) >
- Download each grade's schedule here. (22-23 to come)
Breakfast & Lunch Menus >
- Learn more about our before and after care offerings.
Rocket Booster! Extended Learning Program >
- Have questions about one of Rocketship's school guidelines or policies? Access our policy library here.
School Guidelines and Policies >
- Check out what meals you can order for your student here.
Order Meals >
Join the Parent Organizing Committee
Are you interested in getting more involved with our school community? Join us for our next Parent Organizing Committee (POC) meeting where parents get to know each other, learn what local issues may be affecting their child and family, and learn new skills to help ensure parents’ voices are heard in the community. You can find the next POC meeting in the calendar above.