At Rocketship Discovery Prep, we believe that teaching students creative expression has a profound impact on their social, emotional, and academic development. In addition to rigorous instruction in math, science, reading, and social studies, our Rocketeers are exposed to visual art, musical foundations, and dance. Our emphasis on creative expression helps shape our Rocketeer’s values, perspectives, and understanding of themselves and the world around them.
- First day, last day, minimum days, holidays, conference days, see every day of the school year.
School Calendar >
- Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for free and reduced priced meals using Mealtime Online.
Free & Reduced Price Meals >
- Log into the PowerSchools Parent Portal to update your contact information, check your child's attendance, and access test scores.
PowerSchool Parent Portal >
- Access important school policies, forms, and resources.
Parent Handbook >
- Have questions about one of Rocketship's school guidelines or policies? Access our policy library here.
School Guidelines & Policies >
- Download each grade's schedule here. (22-23 to come)
Bell Schedules (to come in 22-23) >
- See what meals you can order for your Rocketeer
Lunch Menus >
Join the Parent Organizing Committee
Are you interested in getting more involved with our school community? Join us for our next Parent Organizing Committee (POC) meeting where parents get to know each other, learn what local issues may be affecting their child and family, and learn new skills to help ensure parents’ voices are heard in the community. You can find the next POC meeting in the calendar above.
Our School’s Core Values
- Creative Expression