Every child deserves the opportunity to define their own future. To build their own legacy in their own community. At Rocketship Legacy Prep, our parents, teachers, and leaders are working together to help every Rocketeer we serve build legacies that promote peace, prosperity, compassion, and equity across our proud community.
Rocketship Legacy Prep was ranked in the top 30% of all elementary schools in Washington, DC. Achievement at this level shows that we can eliminate the achievement gap in our lifetime!
- First day, last day, minimum days, holidays, conference days, see every day of the school year.
School Calendar >
- Everything you need to know about school policies, procedures, operations, parent involvement, and more.
Handbook for Families >
- Looking for key contact information and school transparency documents? Check out your school profile.
PCSB School Profile >
- Log into the PowerSchools Parent Portal to update your contact information, check your child's attendance, and access test scores.
PowerSchool Parent Portal >
- Find out what's on the menu this month!
Breakfast & Lunch Menu >
- Learn more about our before and after care offerings.
Rocket Booster! Extended Learning Program >
- Have questions about one of Rocketship's school guidelines or policies? Access our policy library here.
School Guidelines and Policies >
- Check out what meals you can order for your student here.
Order Meals >
Join the Parent Organizing Committee
Are you interested in getting more involved with our school community? Join us for our next Parent Organizing Committee (POC) meeting where parents get to know each other, learn what local issues may be affecting their child and family, and learn new skills to help ensure parents’ voices are heard in the community. You can find the next POC meeting in the calendar above.
Our School’s Core Values