At Futuro Academy, we partner closely with parents to create a school that is deeply connected to the community we serve. By showing our Rocketeers that we believe in their potential from the moment they start school, they learn to believe in themselves. They learn that they are in control of their future. And at Futuro Academy, the future is bright.
US News also ranked Rocketship Futuro Academy in the top 20% of all elementary schools in the state!
- Everything you need to know about school policies, procedures, operations, parent involvement, and more.
Handbook for Families >
- First day, last day, minimum days, holidays, conference days, see every day of the school year.
School Calendar >
- Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for free and reduced priced meals using Mealtime Online.
Free & Reduced Price Meals >
- Concerned about your student's screen time? Follow these 10 easy tips and turn screen time into learning time.
Smart Tips for Screen Time >
- Log into the PowerSchools Parent Portal to update your contact information, check your child's attendance, and access test scores.
PowerSchool Parent Portal >
- Have questions about one of Rocketship's school guidelines or policies? Access our policy library here.
Guidelines & Policities >
- See what meals you can order here.
Lunch Menus (to come in 22-23) >
Bell Schedules (to come in 22-23) >
Join the Parent Organizing Committee
Are you interested in getting more involved with our school community? Join us for our next Parent Organizing Committee (POC) meeting where parents get to know each other, learn what local issues may be affecting their child and family, and learn new skills to help ensure parents’ voices are heard in the community. You can find the next POC meeting in the calendar above.
Our School’s Core Values