Rising Stars Academy
Rocketship Rising Stars builds the strong habits and critical skills that all students need to succeed in the 21st century. We empower our Rocketeers to develop and embrace their inner drive to pursue learning that meets and exceeds their needs. Deeper learning requires students to think, question, pursue, and create—to take agency and ownership of their growth and success. At Rising Stars, we rise together!
US News also ranked Rocketship Rising Stars in the top 11% of all elementary schools in the state!
- First day, last day, minimum days, holidays, conference days, see every day of the school year.
School Calendar >
- Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for free and reduced priced meals using Mealtime Online.
Free & Reduced Price Meals >
- Log into the PowerSchools Parent Portal to update your contact information, check your child's attendance, and access test scores.
PowerSchool Parent Portal >
- Access important school policies, forms, and resources.
Handbook for Families >
- Have questions about one of Rocketship's school guidelines or policies? Access our policy library here.
Guidelines & Policies >
- Find out what's on the menu this month!
Breakfast & Lunch Menu >
- Download each grade's schedule here. (22-23 to come)
Bell Schedules >
Join the Parent Organizing Committee
Are you interested in getting more involved with our school community? Join us for our next Parent Organizing Committee (POC) meeting where parents get to know each other, learn what local issues may be affecting their child and family, and learn new skills to help ensure parents’ voices are heard in the community. You can learn more about our parent leadership work here.
Our School’s Core Values