Community spirit helped open Rocketship Alma in 2012 and it remains a cornerstone of the school’s identity today. Rocketeers at Alma learn to become change makers in their community who are fearless in their pursuit of equity and excellence. At Rocketship Alma, our soul is committed to service.
US News also ranked Rocketship Alma in the top 30% of all elementary schools in the state!
- First day, last day, minimum days, holidays, conference days, see every day of the school year.
School Calendar >
- Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for free and reduced priced meals using Mealtime Online.
Free & Reduced Price Meals >
- Access important school policies, forms, and resources.
Parent Handbook >
- Log into the PowerSchools Parent Portal to update your contact information, check your child's attendance, and access test scores.
PowerSchool Parent Portal >
- Have questions about one of Rocketship's school guidelines or policies? Access our policy library here.
School Guidelines & Policies >
- Download each grade's schedule here. (22-23 to come)
Bell Schedules (to come in 22-23) >
- See what meals you can order for your Rocketeer.
Lunch Menus (to come in 22-23) >
Join the Parent Organizing Committee
Are you interested in getting more involved with our school community? Join us for our next Parent Organizing Committee (POC) meeting where parents get to know each other, learn what local issues may be affecting their child and family, and learn new skills to help ensure parents’ voices are heard in the community. You can find the next POC meeting in the calendar above.
Our School’s Core Values